My beautiful clients, clients that usually are my friends, are also interested in genuine and tender moments that I chose to capture for them.
Most importantly, I love to document love.
What is your pricing?
- Each wedding is different, and although I do have a set guideline that I go by for most weddings, I like to provide my clients with a custom quote that fits their needs, since no two love stories are the same.
What is your style?
- I’m driven to find the small and beautiful moments that make your story all about you. Whatever that may be, I consider myself a documenter first.
- I like to hang back and watch and see what unfolds for you and your love, capturing details and emotion in an artful way so that you can grow old with your images.
- Images are light, airy, journalistic, uncommon.
Do you have a second shooter?
- I do provide a second photographer, one who I’ve worked with before, trust 200% and who’s style and approach reflect my own.
- I have a few collections available with second-photographers included.
Can We Meet?
- I love to talk over the phone with all my couples first and maybe meet for coffee to see if we are a good fit. My style is not for every couple, and I’m cool with that.
- How I photograph is who I am, so it’s important that my couples connect with my style and approach.
If my work speaks to you, let’s connect!